Experimental COVID Vaccines: Mounting Deaths Continue Worldwide… Part 12 of 12
Experimental COVID vaccinations and the associated adverse events, including death, continue around the world. The latest data is summarized here, along with information on the FDA warning added to J&J’s jab.
By Dawn Amittai
Serious injuries, hospitalizations, disabilities, and deaths continue to mount.
The trail of death, serious injuries, hospitalizations, permanent disabilities, and widespread loss left behind by the experimental COVID vaccines seems unending. These are just a few recent stories of those whose lives and that of their families and loved ones have been forever changed…
Kathryn Kendall shared the tragic loss of both her father and her sister, who died within four days of each other following the receipt of experimental COVID shots. Her father, Robert Kendall Jr. had his second Moderna vaccine in April, and within days had a fatal heart attack. Kathryn said, “Prior to the injections he had a physical and was given a clean bill of health.” Kimberly St. Charles, Kathryn’s 49-year-old sister, received a J&J injection around the same time as her father, and began experiencing adverse symptoms the same day; she ended up in ICU within days and never recovered. The mother of four died from “severe lung damage and complications” just four days after her father’s death. According to Kathryn, Kimberly also had no known health problems.
Hadley Huffman of Michigan, age 20, passed away unexpectedly on June 15th, shortly after her second COVID shot. According to her obituary, “Hadley was strong-willed and passionate… Everyone knew when Hadley walked into a room. Anyone who met her experienced her electricity and was drawn to it. She lived a full lifetime in her 20 years. Hadley was a social butterfly, making friends from every walk of life all around the world.”
US FDA adds warning for GBS to J&J’s COVID Vaccine
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has just added another warning on J & J’s COVID shot acknowledging that it has been linked to Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS), a rare neurological disorder where the body attacks part of its own nervous system outside of the brain and spinal cord. GBS can present a range of symptoms from mild weakness to devastating paralysis, sometimes leaving the person unable to breathe independently.
One Texas teenager, Wyatt McGlaun, developed GBS within a few weeks of receiving a COVID vaccine. He got extremely weak and had difficulty walking when he was admitted to CHI St. Luke’s in The Woodlands where he was diagnosed. Nearly in tears, his mother told a reporter, “I had to pick him up. My 6-foot-3, completely healthy boy.” The doctors interviewed by the local news were quick to point out that the GBS could have been caused by something else, but they do not rule out the vaccine as the source.
Over 3.74 billion doses of experimental COVID vaccines worldwide
While the numbers change every day, as of July 23, 2021, more than 3.74 billion doses of experimental COVID shots have been administered to people in a total of 179 countries. In the US alone, CDC reports about 57% of the population have had at least one shot, with 49% now fully vaccinated.
Worldwide data on adverse events following experimental COVID vaccines
As outlined in our last article, our sources for data on vaccine injuries and deaths following experimental COVID shots are largely governmental reporting agencies. We utilize VAERS (USA), UK Yellow Card (England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales), EudraVigilance for countries in the European Economic Area (EEA), the Public Health Agency of Canada for Canada, the Australian Government’s Department of Health, and New Zealand’s Medsafe. For those countries which lack government reporting systems, we compile the extremely limited data published in the media. Each system has data only through a specific date, and that date is different for each system.
Overview of Deaths Worldwide
More details are in the sections below. In summary, we found:
- 564 deaths published around the world by the media in countries without a public governmental vaccine injury reporting system.
- VAERS lists 11,405 deaths through July 16, 2021
- UK Yellow Card reports a total of 1,490 deaths through July 14, 2021
- EudraVigilance shows 20,279 deaths through July 24, 2021
- Canada’s Public Health Agency has 152 deaths through July 16, 2021
- The Australian Government’s Dept of Health recorded 399 deaths through July 18, 2021
- New Zealand’s Medsafe system includes 18 deaths through July 3, 2021
United States: VAERS data through July 16, 2021
A total of 491,218 adverse events were reported to VAERS in connection with the experimental COVID vaccines between December 2020 and July 16 of this year. This includes 56,581 reactions considered serious and 11,405 deaths. As always, it’s important to keep in mind that the number of cases reported to VAERS may represent as little as 1% of all the actual vaccine adverse events and 1-13% of serious adverse events/deaths. This means the number of deaths could even be as high as 1,140,500.
Here are the numbers. Click on each to see the data behind it.
- 491,218* Adverse Events Entered in VAERS by July 16, 2021
- 56,581* Serious Adverse Events Entered in VAERS by July 16, 2021
- 11,405* Deaths Entered in VAERS by July 16, 2021
Event outcomes for 491,218* COVID vaccine AEs
We tracked the outcomes of 491,218* adverse events (AEs) entered in VAERS. Many cases are unresolved at this time, so we expect these numbers to change. We found about 13.3% of people reporting AEs presented to an emergency room. In addition, 7.8% of the 491,218 were hospitalized, 2.4% resulted in permanent disability, and about 2.4% resulted in death.
Specific conditions of interest
Among the many varied adverse events in the data, a few are worth a closer look.
- 2,302 cases of myocarditis/pericarditis (14.3% of cases occurred in those aged 12 to 17 and 51% of cases occurred in those 17-44 years of age)
- 2,833 cases of anaphylaxis
- 1,136 Adverse Pregnancy Outcomes
- 553 cases of Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS)
- 2,796 cases of Bell’s Palsy
- 9,626 reports of blood clotting disorders
It is interesting to note that while 96 recipients of J&J’s COVID shot developed GBS, nearly twice as many (180) recipients of Moderna’s jab and nearly three times as many (300) Pfizer shot recipients developed this potentially devastating neurological condition. Why did the FDA issue a warning for J&J’s jab and not the other two, which have had far more cases of GBS?
Estimated incidence of deaths following COVID shots in US
Using data provided by CDC’s COVID Data Tracker, we obtained the total number of vaccine doses administered to Americans by July 16th: 336,604,158. We then calculated the estimated incidence of adverse events and deaths reported by VAERS per the number of vaccines administered.
In a recent article, we explained in detail how and why we utilize the full reporting range of 1-13% for serious adverse events (SAEs) — including deaths — instead of the commonly used 1%.
Thus, more accurate current numbers adjusted for underreporting could be: 49,121,800 adverse events (i.e., calculated at 1% reported), 435,674 to 5,658,100 serious adverse events (calculated at 1-13% reported), and 87,819 to 1,140,500 deaths (calculated at 1-13% reported) — if all AEs, SAEs, and deaths were reported to date.
For every experimental COVID shot given: 1 person in approximately every 7 would report an adverse event (AE); 1 person in approximately every 60 to 773 would report a serious adverse event (SAE), and 1 person in approximately every 295 to 3,833 would report a death — if all AEs, SAEs, and deaths were reported.
US deaths by state
California continues to lead in deaths following COVID vaccines, with 411 reported to date. Florida is next with 246, followed by Illinois at 229.
The CDC also publishes an up-to-date tally of the number of vaccines administered in each state.
COVID vaccines administered in the US
The latest CDC data on the number of each COVID vaccine administered in the US through July 23, 2021 is:
- 189,462,460 Pfizer
- 137,451,139 Moderna
- 13,158,442 Janssen/J&J
- 291,881 unidentified
*Because some cases have multiple vaccinations and symptoms, a single case can account for multiple entries in this table; this is the reason why this report from VAERS shows the total count is greater than the actual number of cases/events and the total percentage is greater than 100.
United Kingdom: UK Yellow Card data through July 14, 2021
Data from the UK Public Health agencies show more than 46 million people have received their first COVID shot in the UK with more than 37 million of those having received a second dose at the time of this writing. In the UK, nearly twice as many AstraZeneca vaccines have been given as compared with Pfizer’s shots, and an extremely limited number of Moderna jabs were administered.
Here are the topline numbers:
- 323,967 Adverse Drug Reactions (ADRs)
- 1,490 Deaths
Specific ADRs of interest
Some adverse drug reactions stand out:
- Anaphylaxis: There were 1,245 reports of anaphylaxis in experimental COVID vaccine recipients.
- Thrombo-embolic events with concurrent low platelets: 426 reports of major thrombo-embolic events (blood clots) with concurrent thrombocytopenia (low platelet counts) and 72 related deaths.
- Cerebral venous sinus thrombosis (CVST) was reported in 148 cases.
- Myocarditis/Pericarditis: UK reports 210 cases of myocarditis and 251 reports of pericarditis following one of the experimental COVID shots.
- Menstrual Disorders and Unexpected Vaginal Bleeding: 25,753 reports of a variety of menstrual disorders have been reported after all three experimental COVID vaccines.
European Economic Area: EudraVigilance data through July 24, 2021
Here are the big numbers from the EudraVigilance system, which covers the EU as well as Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway
- 748,248 Adverse Events
- 20,279 Deaths
The EudraVigilance system allows us to break out the Adverse Events data by manufacturer:
- 311,364 Pfizer
- 337,712 AstraZeneca
- 80,428 Moderna
- 18,755 J&J’s
Since we don’t have reliable data on how many vaccines have been administered in the EEA, it’s hard to make meaningful comparisons.
Canada: Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) data through July 16, 2021
The most recent report from PHAC provides data through July 16, 2021. The 10,167 reported adverse events — 2,441 deemed serious — listed below occurred after a total of 44,694,799 doses of three different experimental COVID vaccines were administered.
- 10,167 Adverse Events
- 2,441 Serious Adverse Events
Specific AEs of interest
Canada tracks several adverse events that are worth noting.
- Thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS), a condition of excessive blood clotting and low platelet levels — 67 reported cases and 6 deaths.
- Myocarditis/pericarditis: 211 cases of myocarditis/pericarditis were reported to PHAC; the median age was 39 years of age.
- Neurological: A total of 48 cases of Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS) were reported, 281 cases of Bell’s Palsy, 102 strokes, and 18 cases of transverse myelitis.
- Anaphylaxis: 114 cases were reported.
- Cardiovascular: 20 cases of cardiac arrest, 13 cases of cardiac failure, 52 events of myocardial infarction (heart attack) — also see “myocarditis/pericarditis” mentioned earlier.
- Thrombosis (blood clots): 15 cases of cerebral venous sinus thrombosis (CVST), 5 cases of cerebral thrombosis, 134 cases of deep vein thrombosis (DVT), 8 cases of embolism (artery blockage, 26 cases of hemorrhage (bleeding), 202 cases of pulmonary embolism, and 126 cases of thrombosis (blood clot); also see “thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS)” above.
- Adverse Pregnancy Outcomes: 4 cases of fetal growth restriction and 20 spontaneous abortions.
Australia: Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) data through July 18, 2021
The most recent report from Australia’s TGA provides data through July 18, 2021. Here’s what you need to know:
- 41,406 Adverse Events
- 399 Deaths
The adverse events occurred after a more than 10.1 million doses of two different experimental COVID vaccines — Pfizer and AstraZeneca — were administered. There were 13,672 AEs following Pfizer jabs, 27,451 after AstraZeneca shots, and 291 which were not specified by vaccine manufacturer.
New Zealand: Medsafe data through July 3, 2021
Medsafe provides a written weekly update report, the most recent containing data through July 3, 2021. Being a relatively small area, New Zealand’s numbers are correspondingly low.
- 6,145 Adverse Events
- 268 Serious Adverse Events
- 18 Deaths
The adverse events listed occurred after more than 1.2 million doses of Pfizer’s experimental COVID vaccine were administered.
The data goes on.
We have our eye on the data. Check back regularly for updates, and subscribe to the California Defender to be notified when we publish new information.
This article contains a growing list of deaths and serious injuries that occurred after the experimental COVID vaccine was administered. The death and serious injury reports are culled from the CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), reporting systems outside the US, and the media. Although the deaths and serious injuries are temporally related to the COVID vaccination, Children’s Health Defense – California Chapter cannot claim the COVID vaccine definitively caused the deaths or serious injuries. That said, the symptom patterns and timing are highly suspicious, and tend to follow patterns of adverse events widely recognized to occur after other vaccinations. Children’s Health Defense – California Chapter is providing regular updates on newly reported deaths that occur after COVID vaccination. As always, Children’s Health Defense – California Chapter supports fully informed consent and no medical mandates. This is not medical advice. Please share this information with, and consult your doctor.